Grocery Store Update time! Please share what you see / don’t see out there. And if you would include store location, i.e. Hyattsville, Beltsville, DC, that would be super!
Happy Mother’s Day!
Happy Mother’s Day, Route 1! Curious about where to get Mother Day Brunch takeout? Check out Route One Fun’s Facebook and Instagram pages where readers can share names of local restaurants doing Mother’s Day brunches.
More Route 1 COVID-19 Resources
- These local garden nurseries deliver to the Route 1 Corridor?
- Family Wellness Tips from Hyattsville’s Dr. Qadira Huff.
- These Route 1 Small Businesses sell homemade face masks!
- Don’t forget – these local grocery stores offer special shopping hours for our older friends and those with compromised immune systems.
- And these local pharmacies now offer free 1-2 day delivery of your prescription medications.
- Need a break from coronavirus info? Read up on Lakeland, the Historic African American Community of College Park.
- Here’s a list of local businesses providing alcohol-delivery and curbside pickup near the Route 1 corridor.
Route One Fun runs on the support of its advertisers and readers like you! So if you love the local updates and stories you read here, please consider advertising or sharing this post with a friend. Thank you!
Leah R Wolf says
Giant on E/W Hwy had some Bounty towels and TP yesterday 5/10.
LIDL in CP this morning had TP and paper towels, not too crowded. Flour and sugar in stock, as well as chicken.
Thanks, EO! Seems Sunday is the day to go!
Gloria T shares: “Safeway at 410 through Shipt had yogurt, liquid eggs, canned green beans, fresh Strawberries, no paper towels or toilet paper.”
Bob W shares: “Last evening (Friday) Yes Organic Market Hyattsville had lots of toilet paper and other paper goods, flour, yeast, and chicken.”
Amy B shares: “Saturday- Aldi on 202 cash only. Aldi in W. H-ville is crowded. No groceries for me today.”
Carol B shares: “Lidls CP had good grocery stock, was wiping carts down and handing them to customers as they controlled entry. Saw paper towels, but no TP. Their baked goods are no longer self serve.”
Alayna W shares: “Goooood morning! My marching orders involve cinnamon apple sauce in cups (not pouches). I have a dollar store where I plan to start and scored last time, but please drop a tip if you see and out and about.”
Anne L shares “Got a big box of TP from.Staples that will take care of my needs and my son’s household for awhile. Face masks (from Route one apparel) are washable and very well fitted and comfortable. Pea pod is still my go to for delivery every two weeks. There are still things that are short supply but between Giant and Target I don’t do without too much. Panera has wonderful bread that can be ordered and drive up pick up.”