If there’s one thing we love here along Route 1, it’s our alcohol! Lucky for us, six (and counting) of our beloved small business alcohol entrepreneurs are now delivering these treats to our homes, (and hearts, minds and nervous systems)!
To date, Denizens Brewing Co., Franklins Restaurant, Brewery and General Store, Maryland Meadworks, Sangfroid Distilling, Streetcar 82 Brewing Co., and Town Center Market all have created ways for you to get your fix with little contact. Many deliver right to your front door. Swoon!
Alcohol Delivery & Curbside Pickup Near Route 1 Corridor
- Takeout: No takeover service at their Riverdale Park location.
- Delivery: See Denizens Beermobile order form here. We currently deliver in Maryland in the perimeters of our Silver Spring (zip code 20910) and Riverdale Park (zip code 20737) locations. This includes all of southern Montgomery County (Silver Spring, Chevy Chase, Bethesda, Kensington, Potomac) and areas surrounding Riverdale Park (University Park, Hyattsville, Cheverly, etc). Minimum order of $30. A flat delivery fee of $5 per order will apply.
Franklins Restaurant, Brewery & General Store
- Takeout: Bring your Franklins logo growler in and we will swap it for a new, clean one and fill it right away! You can even call it in (301-927-2740), pay by credit card over the phone and we’ll bring it out to you in the parking lot (have your identification ready for us to verify your age.) Unfortunately this is specific to Franklins logo glassware only, so we cannot accept growlers from other establishments. Stay healthy, stay thirsty!
- Delivery: No delivery as of yet.
Maryland Meadworks Growler Takeout & Mead Delivery
- Hours 4-7pm daily for growler fills and curbside delivery.
- Takeout: Folks can exchange their empty MM growler for a new one with refill. They can buy a new MM growler (glassware) for eight dollars. We can also refill clean non-MM growlers. They can email ahead ken(at)marylandmeadworks(dot)com) or place an order on the spot.
- Delivery & Prepaid Pickup: We now have an online form for deliveries and prepaid pickup: https://forms.gle/L3B71iKhAy42YQNh7. Request by 6pm for same day delivery; orders received after 6pm will be delivered the following day. MM staff will call you for your credit or debit card info and to arrange a delivery time. You just need to show us your 21+ valid ID upon delivery. Free, CONTACTLESS delivery in the Hyattsville, Riverdale Park, North Brentwood, Brentwood, Mt. Rainier, Cheverly, Cottage City, Bladensburg, Colmar Manor, Edmonston, University Park, College Park areas.
Streetcar 82’s Crowlers for Curbside Delivery or Takeout
- Takeout: Wednesday-Friday 5-8 p.m; Saturday 3-8 p.m; Sunday 3-6 p.m. Place order online here. Note: “We will only do crowlers or NEW growler fills (we will not fill up growlers brought from home).” We encourage you to pay by credit card instead of cash to minimize contact.
- Delivery: Online ordering here. Delivery only to Mt. Rainier, Cheverly, Hyattsville, Riverdale Park & College Park. 100% of the flat $5 delivery fee per order goes to our staff, please also tip them!
Sangfroid Distilling Online Sales
- Takeout: Order online here, pick up curbside (gin, whiskey and apple brandy) from noon-2pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
Town Center Market’s Curbside Service
- Effective Saturday, March 21, 2020, store hours are 8:00am until 9:00pm, seven days a week.
- Takeout: Customers have one of two options to get curbside service: (1) via the Town Center Market curbside delivery page here; or (2) via phone call: (301)277-9271.
- Delivery: They are not delivering. You are ordering, going to TCM and following instructions outlined on website to coordinate your pick-up.
Did we miss any? Please add them to the comments below and we’ll ASAP! And if you would please share this post with your network, it will help Route One Fun keep creating these types of helpful posts! 🙂