Happy Cinco de Mayo – and Grocery Store Update Time! If you’re grocery shopping today, report back in the comments with what you see / don’t see out there. Doing so will help your neighbors decided where to go and where to avoid – which will reduce unnecessary exposure to coronavirus vectors.
Also, considering doing these updates weekly as opposed to daily, i.e. Monday post where folks add insight to comments throughout the week. If you have any feedback on this revision, please let me know! Sarah at routeonefun dot com.
More Route 1 COVID-19 Resources
- These local garden nurseries deliver to the Route 1 Corridor?
- Family Wellness Tips from Hyattsville’s Dr. Qadira Huff.
- These Route 1 Small Businesses sell homemade face masks!
- Don’t forget – these local grocery stores offer special shopping hours for our older friends and those with compromised immune systems.
- And these local pharmacies now offer free 1-2 day delivery of your prescription medications.
- Need a break from coronavirus info? Read up on Lakeland, the Historic African American Community of College Park.
- Here’s a list of local businesses providing alcohol-delivery and curbside pickup near the Route 1 corridor.
Route One Fun runs on the support of its advertisers and readers like you! So if you love the local updates and stories you read here, please consider advertising or sharing this post with a friend. Thank you!