It’s a gloomy Wednesday. Help lift this gloom by sharing updates with your neighbors on what you see while out grocery shopping near the Route 1 corridor today. Extra smiles for intel on sanitizing wipes, toilet paper, flour, yeast. You know, the uz. And if you would please include location info, i.e. Costco in Beltsville, Giant on EW Hwy – that would be the icing on the cake!
More Route 1 COVID-19 Resources
- These local garden nurseries deliver to the Route 1 Corridor?
- Family Wellness Tips from Hyattsville’s Dr. Qadira Huff.
- These Route 1 Small Businesses sell homemade face masks!
- Don’t forget – these local grocery stores offer special shopping hours for our older friends and those with compromised immune systems.
- And these local pharmacies now offer free 1-2 day delivery of your prescription medications.
- Need a break from coronavirus info? Read up on Lakeland, the Historic African American Community of College Park.
- Here’s a list of local businesses providing alcohol-delivery and curbside pickup near the Route 1 corridor.
Route One Fun runs on the support of its advertisers and readers like you! So if you love the local updates and stories you read here, please consider advertising or sharing this post with a friend. Thank you!