🕰 Grocery Store Update Time! Today’s tip: Don’t sleep on Price Rite in Chillum! Many Hyattsville, Brentwood & Mount Rainier friends share that this store is stocked with TP (as of yesterday) and is not crowded. Likewise, folks have had luck finding paper towels and flour at YES! Organic in Hyattsville and TP at MOMS in College Park. 🙌 Keep sharing yr tips, buds. They’re mighty helpful and help reduce our collective time amongst the socially distanced masses. 👍🏻
More Route 1 COVID-19 Resources
- Family Wellness Tips from Hyattsville’s Dr. Qadira Huff.
- These Route 1 Small Businesses sell homemade face masks!
- Don’t forget – these local grocery stores offer special shopping hours for our older friends and those with compromised immune systems.
- And these local pharmacies now offer free 1-2 day delivery of your prescription medications.
- Fun, FREE kids activities? Mandy’s bursting with ideas here.
- One-Stop Shop guide to educational resources during these times? UMD’s COViD-19 Family Resource Guide is very helpful.
- Need some sunshine today? Check out the latest Furry Friends of Route 1 – featuring University Park’s Ollie and Masha.
- Need a break from coronavirus info? Read up on Lakeland, the Historic African American Community of College Park.
- Here’s a list of local businesses providing alcohol-delivery and curbside pickup near the Route 1 corridor.
- Thought it was too late to get a library card? No worries! You can get a PGCMLS Virtual Library card today! Audiobooks, music, movies galore!
- Here’s a way you can help our local baristas, bartenders, servers who are out of work right now: SoHy Co-op Virtual Tip Jar.
If you found this post helpful, please share it with your friends and neighbors.