Thursday Grocery Store Update time! You know the drill: At a grocery store today? Drop yr knowledge in the comments and help neighbors figure out where to go / where to avoid. Doing so also helps by reducing unnecessary exposure to vectors like Tom, Dick & Harry. (Not really ppl; just an expression my mom says. 😊)
Route 1 Grocery Store Update
🥦 Intel: Folks repeatedly have good things to say about inventory at Price Rite in Chillum, Yes Organic Mark in Hyattsville, MOMS Organic Market and Shoppers in College Park. Today’s special reader request is for info on bread flour. Thanks, all!
More Route 1 COVID-19 Resources
- These local garden nurseries deliver to the Route 1 Corridor?
- Family Wellness Tips from Hyattsville’s Dr. Qadira Huff.
- These Route 1 Small Businesses sell homemade face masks!
- Don’t forget – these local grocery stores offer special shopping hours for our older friends and those with compromised immune systems.
- And these local pharmacies now offer free 1-2 day delivery of your prescription medications.
- Need a break from coronavirus info? Read up on Lakeland, the Historic African American Community of College Park.
- Here’s a list of local businesses providing alcohol-delivery and curbside pickup near the Route 1 corridor.
Route One Fun runs on the support of its advertisers and readers like you! So if you love the local updates and stories you read here, please consider advertising or sharing this post with a friend. Thank you!