Join us on October 12th from noon-8pm for the FIRST EVER Oktoberfest at The Station (formerly Riverdale Park Station)! Enjoy a day filled with live entertainment, food, free kids activities, give aways and of course, beer!
Oktobertfest at The Station, Riverdale Park
Enjoy some time with the kids between noon and 4pm. There will be a variety of entertainment including face painting, glitter tattoos, pumpkin decorating, arts n crafts, stilt walkers and jugglers. Throughout the celebration, Whole Foods will be selling authentic Oktoberfest brats, hot dogs, pretzels & raw oysters. Be sure to grab a beer from Denizens beer garden and challenge your friends and family to a friendly cornhole tournament- where you’ll have the opportunity to win lots of give-a-ways… not to mention bragging rights! Kids activities will wrap up at 4pm, but Denizens beer garden will remain open until 8pm, when the after party begins!
Oktoberfest Schedule of Events:
- Noon-4pm: Kids activities & live music
- Noon-8pm: Denizens beer garden, cornhole tournament & DJ
- 8pm: Denizens after party
- Noon-2pm Half Pint Harrys
- 2-4pm Loose Ties
- 4-6pm After The Flood
- 6-8pm DJ Diyanna Burton
Featuring Denizens Beer Garden!
Denizens Beer Garden Beer List:
- Buena Onda Mexican-style Vienna Lager
- Boho Chic Historical Bohemian Keller Pilsner
- PGC Premium Lager American Premium Lager
- Born Bohemian Czech-style Pilsner
The Station at Riverdale Park is located at 6621 Baltimore Avenue, Riverdale Park.
This guest post was sponsored by The Station at Riverdale Park.