Fellow PGCPS friends & families, please see announcement re. COVID-19 vaccine:
From Monday, June 7 through Tuesday, June 15, Prince George’s County Public Schools (PGCPS) students ages 12 and over may receive a free COVID-19 vaccine at select high schools.
PGCPS COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics
Families may also receive the vaccine. Hosted by the Prince George’s County Health Department, all clinics will run from 1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. Vaccines will be administered in a mobile unit on school grounds.
Parental consent is required for vaccination. Parents/guardians are welcome to accompany their child to the clinic, but are not required to do so. Students must bring completed consent forms to be vaccinated.
- Monday, June 7
- Northwestern High School — 7000 Adelphi Road, Hyattsville
- Suitland High School — 5200 Silver Hill Road, Forestville
- Thursday, June 10
- Crossland High School — 6901 Temple Hill Road, Camp Springs
- Gwynn Park High School — 13800 Brandywine Rd, Brandywine
- Friday, June 11
- Frederick Douglass High School — 8000 Croom Road, Upper Marlboro
- Bladensburg High School — 4200 57th Ave., Bladensburg
- Monday, June 14
- Potomac High School — 5211 Boydell Ave., Oxon Hill
- Tuesday, June 15
- Friendly High School — 10000 Allentown Road., Fort Washington
Find the full list of locations and the required consent forms at https://www.pgcps.org/coronavirus/pgcps-vaccination-plan.
Leave a Reply