|One of the lovely displays from last year’s auction!|
Got plans for Saturday, March 3rd? How does spending an evening with fun buds + wine/beer + live music all while supporting a great cause sound to you? Amazing, right?! Then get on it! Buy your ticket here to join our local communities at University Park Elementary School’s Silent Auction, folks! Any and all are welcome to attend. I’ll be there. We can chill and you can tell me the next post you’d like to see me do! 😃 You don’t need to have a child at the school to attend; just an interest in supporting our local public school students. ❤ Can’t make it? You can still show your support by making a donation here. Any amount helps!
While you’re having fun mingling with neighbors and meeting new folks, know that your $10 ticket and anything you win from your bidding will go towards supporting the UPES PTA & its efforts to support our students with:
- Teacher enrichment grants, classroom supplies for special projects
- Field trips
- Homework Club for children in need of after-school support
- Adjunct art and music opportunities including assemblies, an annual school play, and additional art and music supplies
- Library books & subscriptions
At just $10 a ticket, you’ll get access to bidding on items that include:
- A wine tasting for 8;
- Certificates to dine at many area restaurants;
- Spend a night at The Hotel at the University of Maryland;
- Catered meals for an evening of fun;
- Tickets to see the Caps/Redskins/Bowie Baysox;
- Tons of kids activities and camps, baskets GALORE !
Can’t make it but still want to show UPES students some love? Fabulous! I knew I liked you! You can make a tax-deductible donation right here!
And just to tug at your heartstrings a little bit more, here’s a photo of my pops and my eldest, standing outside the beautiful mural at UPES, sending vibes encouraging you to buy tickets now for the UPES auction!
When: Saturday, March 3rd, 6-9pm
Where: Wallace Presybterian Church3725 Metzerott Road College Park, Maryland
Cost: $10 entry per person (includes live music, food + libations!)
anh lưu says
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.