[GIVEAWAY OVER] “Five hundred twenty five thousand six hundred minutes…How do you measure, measure a year?” That’s right; the RENT – 20th Anniversary Tour is coming to DC’s the National Theatre stage on Tuesday, November 12th and running through Sunday, November 17th. And lucky for you – Route One Fun’s got your chance to win two tickets to this original rock musical!
More about this fun show and how to enter the giveaway for your chance to win the two tickets below!
About RENT – 20th Anniversary Tour
In 1996, an original rock musical by a little-known composer opened on Broadway… and forever changed the landscape of American theatre. Two decades later, Jonathan Larson’s RENT continues to speak loudly and defiantly to audiences across generations and all over the world. Now, this Pulitzer and Tony Award-winning masterpiece returns to the stage in a vibrant 20th anniversary touring production. A reimagining of Puccini’s La Bohème, RENT follows an unforgettable year in the lives of seven artists struggling to follow their dreams without selling out. With its inspiring message of joy and hope in the face of fear, this timeless celebration of friendship and creativity reminds us to measure our lives with the only thing that truly matters — love.
Video Preview of RENT – 20th Anniversary Tour
Curious? Check out a video of this award-winning rock musical!
How to Enter Giveaway
To enter for your chance to win two tickets to the opening night of RENT – 20th Anniversary Tour at The National Theatre on Tuesday, November 12th at 7:30pm, simply comment below with the name of your favorite pre-theatre restaurant! Get a second shot at winning by entering the giveaway posts on Route One Fun’s Facebook and/or Route One Fun’s Instagram page!
- This giveaway will run until 12pm on Wednesday, November 6th. Winner will be chosen at random. Winner will have 12 hours to claim this prize. If no response is received by then, another winner will be selected and contacted to claim the prize.
- Tickets are non-transferable (so check calendar to make sure you can attend before entering!)
- Recommended for ages 13 and up.
- Run time: Approximately 2 hours, 35 minutes, including one intermission
- Anyone associated with Allied (promo partners, employees, etc.) are not eligible to enter the contest.
We will contact the winner through email. Good luck!
This giveaway was brought to you in partnership with Allied Global Marketing.
Images courtesy of the National Theatre.