Why are these folks so happy? Well, probably because local CrossFit superstahs Dre & PJ (along with fitness gurus Vasco and PJ) just announced that they’ll soon be opening their own PG CrossFit in Beltsville! Now for some news to make you smile: You’re all invited to PG CrossFit’s grand opening celebration on Saturday, October 19th at 9am. And come ready to enjoy / sweat through a FREE 60-minute CrossFit class at this new location. More details below! (And shout-out to superstah real estate agent Emily Jackson for the scoop!)
PG Crossfit to Open in Beltsville
From PG CrossFit: After over a year of planning and preparation, we are so excited to announce the opening of PG CrossFit (PGCF) in Beltsville, Maryland! PG Crossfit is a strength and conditioning gym focused primarily on making functional fitness accessible to everyone.
High Quality, Small Group Classes
PGCF offers high quality, instructor-led small group CrossFit classes, including:
- Specialty Powerlifting and Olympic weightlifting courses;
- Competitive CrossFit training courses;
- Gymnastics/bodyweight exercise seminars;
- Classes for special populations, such as senior citizens and pregnant and post-partum mothers.
Grand Opening Celebration PG CrossFit
All athletes, friends and family are invited to join us for our FREE grand opening workout at 9am, Saturday, October 19th, followed by a PGCF celebration. Drop by for a sweaty 60-minute class and stay after to meet our coaches and learn more about our fitness philosophy over food and drinks.
PG CrossFit is located at 10747 Tucker Street, Unit E, Beltsville, MD 20705
More to Explore Near Route 1 Corridor
Curious about what else is happening along the Route 1 corridor? Check out these sweet posts:
- Dumm’s Pizza & Subs Joins 2Fifty Texas BBQ Family
- Comfort Food Restaurant “A Place To Walk To” Opening in Hyattsville
- Red Onion Records Now Open in Hyattsville
- Finding Age-Friendly Homes Near Route 1 Corridor