Step Inside Hyper Kidz Indoor Playground – Big Kid Zone!
When you step inside Hyper Kidz, you’ll see that there are actually three kids play zones with fun indoor activities, each targeting different age groups. The Big Kid Zone is for kids ages 3-13 and includes a massive jungle gym, three tall, long slides, a ball blaster, ramps and more. This is where my 8 year old spent the most time – running through the jungle gym, climbing the kids’ ladder to the slide and then sliding down as fast as he could – just to do it all again!
Hyper Kidz Indoor Playground – Kid Zone!
|She could have played in this ball pit all day!|
Hyper Kidz Indoor Playground – Mini Zone!
And then there’s the Mini Zone, a self-contained play area for infants and toddlers up to 2 years old. We didn’t spend much time there but it did look perfect for the mighty wee ones and I can attest that when my curious 4-year old tried to enter, she was respectfully rebuffed by the polite employee who told her that this area was just for 0-2 year olds (a peace of mind, I’m sure, for parents with kiddos of the younger variety).
- If planning to go in the morning, plan to arrive 20 minutes or so after opening as the usual line will have diminished by then;
- Check the Hyper Kidz Facebook page prior to heading out as they’ll post there if they’ve already reached capacity for the day or a period of time (it happens).
- Plan to spend between 1.5 to 2 hours here (perhaps more if you’re really determined. 😆
- BRING YOUR OWN SOCKS! PARENTS, TOO! If you forget to do so, never fear – they do have simple, plain socks available for purchase (which is a relief because dear me, I have more Pump-It-Up socks than I have children – which is two, too many).
- We did not make it to Black Flag Brewing Company but I did notice that their hours are mainly in the afternoon – so take that into account is this is to be a part of your excursion.
Lucky for you, Hyper Kids is offering Route One Fun readers $2 off a weekday admission just for mentioning “Route One Fun” at checkout (making it $5 for infants, $7 for ages 1-2, $9 for ages 3-13)! 👏